Solution Manual for Economics and Contemporary Issues, 8th Edition, Ronald Moomaw, Kent W. Olson, William McLean, Michael Applegate, ISBN-10: 032482789X, ISBN-13: 9780324827897
Table of Contents
1. Economic Growth: An Introduction to Scarcity and Choice.
2. An Introduction to Economic Systems and the Workings of the Price System.
3. Competitive Markets and Government Policy: Agriculture.
4. Efficiency in Resource Allocation: How Much Do We Have? How Much Do We Want?
5. Market Power: Does It Help or Hurt the Economy?
6. Air Pollution: Balancing Benefits and Costs.
7. Health Care: How Much? For Whom?
8. Crime and Drugs: A Modern Dilemma.
9. College Education: Is It Worth the Cost?
10. Educational Reform: The Role of Incentives and Choice.
11. Poverty: New Approaches to an Old Problem.
12. Tracking and Explaining the Macroeconomy.
13. Unemployment: The Legacy of Recession, Technological Change, and Free Choice.
14. Inflation: A Monetary Phenomenon.
15. Sustained Budget Deficits: Is This Any Way to Run a Government?
16. Social Security: Leading Issues and Approaches to Reform.
17. International Trade: Beneficial, but Controversial.
18. Financing Trade and the Trade Deficit.